Monday, August 22, 2005

Bumper Harvest...



Life is unfair. So very Unfair. On the day that I was unable to join my cousins for fishing. (Refer to Oh...!!! The agony...!!!), that is the day they come back home with a bumper harvest of fishes. Just have a look at the photos.. I am SOOOO VERY JEALOUS...!!!!!!!
Damn.....!!!!!!!!
I received the photos this morning over the phone. Jeishen sent it to me using MMS. I was driving when I received the messages sent to me. Imagine my HORROR when I saw the photos. If I could kick myself in the ass, I would have done so.
On the bright side, There are many fishes in the sea rite, so no point crying over split milk. What is done, is done. Plus FAMILY is much more IMPORTANT than fishing.
Next week however, I WILL get my vengeance. I'm planning to get 2 more new fishing rods and one new reel. Still undecided on the length of the rod yet. I have a 6'6" rod. I'm planning to get an 8' rod and a 12' rod if possible. Once I get my hands on the rods I will publish it in the blog. stay tuned to see my latest gears.

"Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers." - Herbert Hoover

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as uninterested as i am in fishing.....i wud like 2 know....wat difference does it make.......using different rod sizes?