A collection of quotes on fishing.
- Fishing is the sport of drowning worms. ~Author Unknown
- May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it. ~Irish Blessing
- Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. ~Author Unknown
- There he stands, draped in more equipment than a telephone lineman, trying to outwit an organism with a brain no bigger than a breadcrumb, and getting licked in the process. ~Paul O'Neil, 1965
- There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. ~Steven Wright
- The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope. ~John Buchan
- You will find angling to be like the virtue of humanity, which has a calmness of spirit and a world of blessing attending upon it." ~ Izaak Walton
- Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths. ~ Jimmy D Moore
- Some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God. ~ Tony Blake
- And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men. ~Mark 1:17
More to come. stay tuned people.