- Talk about changing spots.
- Prepare another rod while one is out.
- Lay your rod down unsecured.
- Go for a sandwich.
- Start to pull the boat anchor.
- Crack open your first beer.
- Crack open your last beer.
- Take notice of the chick on a passing boat, bank or beach.
- Watch others fishing.
- Start reeling in your lines at going home time.
- Give your fishing rod to a female companion or child to hold.
- When your landing net is out of reach.
- When you have cast your line over an obstruction.
- When you line has drifted into impossible weeds.
- When you turn to look at the sunrise or sunset.
- Decide that you need to take a leak.
Saturday, September 03, 2005
A sure way to get a bite on a slow day is: