Sharma In Action
Navin Chilling In The Shade
Father and son team in action.
May fighting with the unknown
Quite a good fishing trip we had. Although the catch were not as much as we anticipated, overall we had a good time fishing.
Details of our fishing trip
- Place : Kelong Fauzy, Lukut
- Start Date : 28 August 2005
- Start Time : 9.30 am
- End Date : 28 August 2005
- End Time : 7.00 pm
- Baits used : Dead prawn, fish, squid (sotong), pumpun, live bait (Selar Kuning and some unidentified fishes)
- Number of rods : Sharma : 3 rods, Navin : 3 Rods, Jeishen, May & Sivan Uncle : A LOT of rods
- Persons fishing : 5 (Sharma, Navin, Jeishen, May & Sivan Uncle)
- Total Catch : Roughly around 15 sizeable fishes that we brought back and 30 fishes that we released back into the sea.
I don't wanna go into detail on the fishing that we did. There was nothing that was out of the usual. We did catch a few strange fishes though. Anybody care to identify them to me? Kinda leave a comment and please help specify the type of fish. We are at a lost.
Strange Catch No. 1 (Front View)
Strange Catch No. 1 (Side View)
Strange Catch No. 2
Strange Catch no. 3
Stay tuned for my next posting. I will be writing about the new fishing gears that I have recently acquired.