Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Dilemma....

I need advice from all my loyal readers out there... I am planning a major change for my blog. Currently, I am blogging everything and anything related to fishing. I plan to start blogging about other things that has been hapenning to me. I don't wanna limit my blogging to fishing only. I have other interest as well that I would like to share with you people.
PLEASE leave a comment to tell me what you think.

WISHING YOU & EVERYONE AT HOME
A WONDERFUL, EXCITING,
FRUITFUL & PRODUCTIVE
NEW YEAR - 2006.

MAY THE ALMIGHTY SHOWER YOU WITH
GOOD HEALTH, HAPPINESS, FORTUNE
AND PEACE OF MIND THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fren...
do campur aduk everything lah. we fish onli during weekends. for a blog to be interesting, it must be constantly updated. so... put everything in one blog ok... anything under the sun!!!
regards.

Anonymous said...

Anything goes...........dude!