Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Casting Outfit

I have been bitten by the casting bug. Although I still haven't caught anyting using a lure, the itch is there. I can just imagine the thrill of landing a fish on lures. I have quite a collection of lures (almost 20) and also managed to lose a few as well.

My casting outfit consist of an Abu Garcia Workhorse Rod, Shimano Slade reel with 12lb Sufix mono, Pioneer lip grip and my lures.

Rod : Abu Garcia Workhorse
Model : WHS562M A
Length : 5' 6"
Action : Medium Action
Line Rating : 6 - 15 lb
Lure Weight : 1/4 - 5/8 oz
Piece : 2 piece rod

:::... Abu Garcia Workhorse Rod ...:::

:::... Solid tip performance. That is what they say la ...:::

:::... Abu Garcia For Life ....:::

:::... The guides on my baby ...:::

:::... Shimano Slade 2500FB ...:::

:::... Shimano Slade ...:::

:::... Nice eh ...:::

:::... Pioneer Lip Grip ...:::

:::... Open Wide ...:::

:::... My lures ...:::

:::... L-R : El-cheapo lure, Storm Lures, Spoons, Abu Lures, Rapala Lure, Halco Lure, Tasmanian Devil Lure ...:::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the point having all the gear and tools in the world if you can't find the time to go fishing!!!!!!!!!!!

And a blog is to be updated on a consistent manner!!!

Makan Zakar!!!

Anonymous said...

Anna,the cheapo lure was the made in japan one right,i remember i pow one from my neighbour.....can use it or not anna?