Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Jigs... Jigs... Jigs...

Couldn't sleep last night, so I decided to do a stock check on my jigs. I am kinda new to this whole jigging stuff and so far I have accumulated quite a number of jigs. Not all of them have been used before, especially the heavier weights. The lighter ones has been used before during my last trip to Pulau Sembilan.

I have an upcoming trip to Hutan Melintang on 31 August 2007 and according to some friends who has fished there before, heavy jigs between 200g - 400g is recommended. Long jigs works better there compared to the shorter jigs. I hope my jigs in stock is sufficient enough for the Hutan Melintang trip. I don't plan to add to this as the jigs are quite pricey. Hopefully my loss rate is not high. So far I have lost one jigs, a 60g Sabpolo jig which I lost to the underwater structures during my last trip to Pulau Sembilan.

:::... All my jigs; various shapes, size and weight ...:::

:::... 30 gram jigs ...:::

:::... 40 gram jigs ...:::

:::... 50 gram jigs ...:::

:::... 60 gram jigs ...:::

:::... 75 gram jigs ...:::

:::... 80 gram jigs ...:::

:::... 100 gram jigs ...:::

:::... 120 gram jigs ...:::

:::... 150 gram jigs ...:::

:::... 200 gram jigs ...:::

:::... 220 gram jigs ...:::

:::... 240 gram jigs ...:::

:::... 270 gram jigs ...:::

:::... 280 gram jigs ...:::

:::... 300 gram jigs ...:::

:::... 350 gram jigs ...:::

:::... 370 gram jigs ...:::

No comments: