Here are some information that I managed to find from Daiwa Australia Website.
Built on a solid one-piece aluminium frame and sideplate, the Caldia Kix exhibits incredible strength and lightweight power. The rigid Hardbodyz framework holds the Digigear drive train in place even under the heaviest load.
- Real Four
- Aluminium body and side plate
- Digigear drive system
- Twistbuster II
- ABS machined aluminium spool with titanium nitride lip
- Titanium nitride ball bearing line roller
- Gyro balanced
- Infinite anti-reverse
- Machined aluminium handle
- 6 ball bearings (inc. 2 CRBB)
- Hyper tournament water resistant drag system
- Washable design
|Model||Gear Ratio||#Ball Bearings||Weight (g)||Spool Capacity (m/lbs)|
|CALDIA KIX 4000||4.9||5+1||355||200m/20lb, 150m/22lb|
I plan to load this reel with 30lb of YGK Jigman x4. For my upcoming trip during the Raya break, this reel will be my primary jigging reel. I plan to match this reel with my Abu Conolon light jigging rod.
Enjoy the pictures of the reel.