Friday, January 11, 2008

Daiichi Hi-Speed Line Recycler

Here is a nifty little gadget that I purchased last month. I was at Sabre Tackle with Damien and somehow I was 'poison' by Damien to purchase this item. Damien had bought it much earlier and said that it was quite easy to use and very useful.

After much deliberation, I decided to buy it. Here are some pictures that I took from the comfort of my house.

:::... Daiichi Hi-Speed Line Recycler ...:::

:::... View from the front ...:::

:::... Nice big handle for cranking purposes ...:::

:::... Another view of the line recycler ...:::

:::... More pictures ...:::

:::... Able to fit a 1100m spool ...:::

:::... Fitted with a smaller spool ...:::

:::... Clamp to hold the line recycler in place ...:::

:::... Knob to set the tension while spooling and despooling the line ...:::

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, I so want one of those! I saw it on Damien's blog and have been looking for one. Can't seem to get them in OZ. Are there any Malaysian online stores that you know of that sell them?