Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Krazie Fishie - Part 2

Yesterday I posted a gift that I received from my girlfriend. Here is another present that I got from Damien for my birthday. He got me an E.G Hip & Shoulder Bag. Here are some pictures of it.

:::... Ever Green International Hip & Shoulder Bag ...:::

:::... Ever Green International ...:::

:::... Front Pocket ...:::

:::... Very spacious ...:::

:::... Water bottle pocket ...:::

:::... Side Pocket ...:::

:::... Detachable side pocket ...:::

:::... Another side pocket ...:::

:::... Also detachable side pocket ...:::

:::... Plier pocket ...:::

:::... Very large main compartment ...:::

:::... Padded back for comfort ...:::

:::... Shoulder strap extension ...:::

:::... Detachable handphone bag ...:::

:::... Instructions and features of the bag in Japanese ...:::

1 comment:

Mike Richard said...

Once you identify how to optimize the storage of that vest for fishing, let us know the details ;)

Mike