After much deliberation, we agreed to his invitation. This trip would be in a small group. Apart from me and Navin, Mr. Gan from Fisherman's Wharf, Taman Desa has agreed to join us. Including the tekong, that will make it four of us. The tekong mentioned that he might bring one of his friend along. To cover the cost of the trip according to him.
Details of the trip :
- Location : One Fathom Bank Lighthouse
- Estimated time of depature : 3.00 pm (Ex. Tanjung Harapan, Port Klang) - 12 November 2005
- Estimated time of arrival : 4.30 pm (One Fathom Bank) - 12 November 2005
- Estimated time of depature : Mid Morning (Ex. One Fathom Bank) - 13 November 2005
- Estimated time of arrival : Noon (Tanjung Harapan, Port Klang) - 13 November
- Participants : Navin, Mr. Gan from Fisherman's Wharf and myself (Sharma)
- Target fish(es) : Queenfish (Ikan Talang), Barracuda (Ikan alu-alu), Mackerels (Ikan Tenggiri), Batfish (telinga gajah), grunt fish (gerut-gerut), Yellowtail scad (selar kuning), snapper (jenahak)
We don't intend to catch all the fishes mentioned above. That is our target. If we are able to get AT LEAST one each type (excluding selar kuning, we are expecting a bunper harvest) we would go back a happy fisherman.
Adois mates.. see yah all when I get back from my fishing trip. Wish me luck and stay tuned for photos and catch report in my next posting.