Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fish, Fishing And The Meaning Of Life

My dear sister, who is a self confessed bookworm got me this book recently. The book is written by Jeremy Paxman and is published by Penguin Books.

I haven't got the chance to read this book yet. Hopefully, somewhere in the near future. When I am done reading the book, I will post some of the stories here for everyone to share.

I did a search on Google and this is what I found out about the book.

Book Title : Fish, Fishing And The Meaning Of Life
Author : Jeremy Paxman
Format : Paperback
ISBN: 9780140237412
Size : 129 x 198mm
Pages : 576
Published : 02 Nov 1995
Publisher : Penguin

Synopsis
Fish, Fishing and the Meaning of Life brings together some of the most entertaining writing about fishing. Jeremy Paxman has included the famous and the unknown, pieces he has known for years and many he had never come across before starting the anthology. 'They may not be as fun as going fishing. But they may be the next best thing.' - Jeremy Paxman

:::... Fish, Fishing And The Meaning Of Life - Jeremy Paxman ...:::

:::... Published by Penguin Books ...:::

:::... The contents of the book ...:::

No comments: