Monday, August 15, 2005

Crazy Fisherman

A lot has been said about my passion for fishing. Some good, some bad. People have often asked me why do I spend hours basking in the sun, or spend hours of sleepless nights hoping to catch that elusive big one. Truthfully speaking, I ask the same question sometimes. Maybe it is the thrill of getting something unknown. Yeah, we all know that we fisherman go fishing hoping to catch a fish, but the thrill comes in landing the unknown. We do not know what is waiting for us at the end of the line.
I have decided to start this blog to share my knowledge in fishing (talking as if professional angler). This is gonna be a fun blog, nothing serious. I'm gonna share with you my adventures and misadventures during fishing. Hope some of it will be a valuable lesson for the other fishermen out there. Maybe my blog will inspire non-believers into embracing a new passion called FISHING..
Stay tuned for more updates to come. Let me end this blog with a saying that my dear sister shared with me today.

"Fishing Is One Jerk Sitting On One End, Waiting For Another Jerk On The Other End"

No comments: