Saturday, June 16, 2012

Welcome to Sabah

In the last few postings, I've mentioned that my fishing equipments were on their way to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I have made prior arrangement to bring them over earlier. Good news...!!! They arrived safe and sound (and in 1 piece) yesterday morning. I didn't bring down all by rods and reels. Just brought down those that I usually use. Here are some photos of my equipments that arrived.

:::... My fishing rods ...:::

:::... Rod rack ...:::

:::... Mini cabinets (with misc. accessories) and drawers ...:::

:::... Main lines, leaders and tackle box ...:::

:::... My reels ...:::
I will be assembling my rod rack later. I plan to sand paper the rod rack so that the finishing would be smoother and I also plan to repaint the rod rack. I will be do a separate posting on the rod rack. I will also include the dimensions of the rod rack so that any DIY enthusiast out there can do the the same rack.

5 comments:

Carp Fishing said...

I have the book which is a great read, the above is very informative and I'm looking forward to trying out some of your ideas over the coming months. And The best beginner book on fly fishing that was recommended to me over 30 years ago was "The Curtis Creek Manifesto" still just as relevant and a good read for every beginning fly fisherman.

BorneoAngler said...

Very organized angler..cool!
Feel free to visit and follow our fishing blog at;
http://www.kakinginti.rumahpanjai.com
Cheers!!!

kikilala said...

Hey Sharma,

Welcome back to the world of fishing bro! Hope to fish with you again sometime.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
If someone want to know more about baitcasting reel I think this is the right place for you!
http://guidancesports.com/

centerpost said...

Thanks for sharing great informational content.
arizona peo
peo hr solutions