Friday, September 30, 2005

Krazie Fishie's Theory of Fishing proven WRONG!!!

Remember yesterday's post? See Theory of a Crazy Fisherman. To prove that my theory was right, I went down to Pulau Indah in Port Klang to fish. I went down there to fish alone. After loading my fishing gears into my car, I started my drive down to Pulau Indah with much anticipation. Maybe this time without Mr. DHL around, I could get actually land a fish.

I arrived at about 9.00pm and after purchasing my baits I proceeded to drive around the pond to look for an ideal spot. I chose a spot that looked quite promising at that time.

About 30 minutes after casting my line into the water, the winds started to pick up. I looked liked it was gonna rain. I gave a silent prayer and waited for the fish to strike my bait.

One hour passed no action.

Second hour came and saw some actions. Fish took my bait but didn't manage to hook the fish properly. Happened twice during the second hour of fishing.

Third hour of fishing no action.

Fourth hour of fishing. Started to get frustrated. I was cursing the pond and whatever fish that were in it. Finally had enough and decided to go back home. EMPTY HANDED...!!!!!!!

So... The theory that I mentioned earlier is wrong. Have to think of a new theory. Hehehehe... Oh ya... We (Mr. DHL and myself) are going fishing tomorrow. Going down to Bagan Lalang. Going to Kelong Nazri. Supposed to be a good place to do some sea fishing. Hopefully that crack cousin of mine is right this time.

Okie folks... Stay tuned for the next adventures of Krazie Fishie and Mr. DHL.

"A fishing pole is a stick with a hook at one end and a fool on the other" ~ Samuel Johnson (English Poet, Critic and Writer. 1709-1784)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As the saying goes, only the experienced will be rewarded. Hence always remember all fishing trips will not be as good without the expert contributions from Mr.DHL "Demanding Higher Learning"